Sandra Brown, Planning & Landscape Architecture (Boulder, Colorado) Self-employed in landscape architecture.
Strong orientation in conceptual design and planning process, gleaned from over 25 years in the field of land development. Numerous, contractual associations with development and multidisciplinary firms in the Western design community and over fifteen year association as Town Landscape Architect at Prospect New Town, successful ‘New Urbanist’ community in Longmont, CO.
- Prospect New Town (Longmont, CO) Town landscape architect for 80 acre, mixed use neighborhood, labeled by Sunset Magazine as “Coolest New Neighborhood in the West”, featured in Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum Smithsonian Institution
- Belt Collins West (Boulder, CO) Frequent consultation for this prominent design firm (formerly known as Shapins Associates, Inc.) including preparation of Design Guideline sketches for several developing communities in the Mountain West such as Wolcott and Edwards, Colorado, the University of Colorado Landscape Development Master Plan, and the City of Louisville Landscape Master Plan
- Tekoa Partners (Austin,TX) Preparation of community wide and site specific plans, streetscape and landscape plans for former colleague who employs development techniques common to resort projects to create upscale housing amenities and options for low to midrange residential market, via tax credits and other innovative financing methods
- Multiple Residential Design Clients (Boulder, CO) – references available upon request
DTJ Design (Boulder, Colorado) Senior Planner/Landscape Architect.
Led project teams of multi-disciplinary designers in this 90 person firm and oversaw significant design and development programming budgets. Managed all aspects of planning and design from conceptual land use alternatives to detailed site sections. Guided several large scale, mixed use projects (5000 acres, 8000 dwelling units) through complex conditions to successful entitlement approvals. Developed and maintained exceptional, long term relations with all clients.
- Anthology (Parker, CO) – Pivotal Group
- Quigley Canyon Ranch (Hailey, ID) – Hennessy Group
- Logan’s Run (Hailey, ID) – William Abide
- Herriman Town Center (Salt Lake City, UT) – Sorenson Group
- Kuna Mora Community (Ada County, ID) – Kelly-Sioukas Properties
Gage Davis Associates (Boulder, Colorado) Senior Associate.
In addition to project management at multidisciplinary firm that specializes in resort and large scale land planning worldwide, also managed office of twelve design and support personnel. Projects included world class resorts, golf course, ski and other recreational areas as well as commercial and residential communities, and coordination with allied professionals and municipalities.
- Vail and Beaver Creek Base Area Master Plans (Vail, CO) – Vail Resor ts
- Mountain Star (Avon, CO) – East West Partners Cordillera Resort (Edwards, CO) – East West Partners
- Snoqualmie Ridge (Seattle, WA) – Weyerhauser Corporation
- Royal Barbados (Bridgetown, Barbados) – Thornbrook International
- Stouffer Pima Canyon Resort (Tucson,AZ) – Foothill Resort Properties,Inc.
- Aqaba International Resort (Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan) – South CoastTourism
- Crosswater at Sun River (Wind River, OR) – Lowe Development Co.
Tunnell-Spangler & Associates, Inc. and formerly, Mozley Company, Inc. (Atlanta, Georgia) Project Manager.
Integral involvement in all aspects of master planning for thousands of acres of prime resort, residential and commercial real estate. Extensive travel and first-hand experience in the total land development process, spanning conceptual design to preparation of detailed construction documents.
- Disney World & Euro Disney (Orlando, FL & Paris, France) – Disney Corp.
- 1996 Olympic Tennis and Equestrian Venues (Atlanta, GA) – City of Atlanta, Fulton Co., GA
- Mizner Court, Boca West,Weston (Boca Raton/Ft. Lauderdale, FL) – Arvida Corp.
- Olowalu Town (Maui, HI) – AMFAC/JMB Partners
- North Beach Village (Kaanapali, Maui, HI) – AMFAC/JMB Partners
- Hawks Cay Resort (Duck Key, FL) – Suncoast Development
- Cowley & Associates (St. Simons Island, Georgia)
(Currently known as Linksland, Inc., in association with Davis Love, III) Designer with award winning, highly published golf course and landscape design/build firm. Proficient in aspects of landscape construction including earth moving, paving, carpentry and planting. Concurrently owned and operated Ace Garden Center on St. Simons Island, Georgia.
- American Society of Landscape Architects, Full Member since 1985
- Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards, Record Number 40280
- University of Georgia, Bachelor, Landscape Architecture
- L’Universite de Nice, France – Graduate studies in French languages
Medications are sumptuous, and several humanity cannot order the medicaments they need. That’s why internet pharmacies is becoming more popular over the last years. While erectile dysfunction is more common among older men, that doesn’t make it ‘normal’. Viagra is a medicine prescribed to treat few complaints. What do you have to read about “http://sildenafil-generic.biz/viagra-without-prescription.html“? This article focuses on the treatment of erectile disfunction and “viagra online without prescription“. If you have any concerns about “viagra prescription“, check with your soundness care professional before capture the medicine. The signs of sexual diseases in men switch on failure to have any erection. If you choose to get medicines like Viagra online, always visit your pharmacist first. With highly regarded source you get offers, that can also be redeemed well-respected online pharmacy with a valid formula for such medicine.